Zend Framework is an open source framework. The Zend framework has a flexible architecture that lets you build modern web applications and web services easily. Using simple and versatile codebase, Zend Framework is rapidly becoming the default choice for developing sophisticated online applications using PHP. Zend is built upon the MVC (Model-View-Control) architecture it provides lots of components and extensions that aide in simplifying the entire Php Zend Development. Zend is one of the most popular frameworks available for PHP programming.
Features of Zend Web Development:
- It simplifies the PHP scripting.
- Conceptually and technologically advanced
- Supports PHP 5 and higher versions
- Supports multiple databases.
Benefits of Zend Framework:
- Zend is Modular and its building blocks can be used piece by piece with other applications or frameworks.
- Zend is Extensible and it is easy to adapt the framework to your needs.
- Zend is engineered with performance tuning in mind.
- Zend provides all the cryptographic and secure coding tools you need to do things right.
- Zend Community is a vibrant and active contributor and provides user base for getting help and giving back.
- The framework has a proven history of success for running business critical and high-usage applications.
Need complete solutions for Zend Framework web application development? TheAdvantech will provide you complete solutions fulfilling all your requirements. We at TheAdvantech are committed to offering solutions that are cost-effective and optimized. We tend to integrate a high degree of customization in our solutions to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you are looking at developing a PHP Zend framework-based web solution in constricted timeframes, approach us. We understand your requirements and our team of PHP Zend developers excel at conceptualizing, designing, and developing an ideal solution for you.
- PHP Zend Application Development
- Zend Framework Customization
- PHP Zend Based Website Development
- Rapid Application Development using Zend Framework.